Secure Data Destruction
The security of your data is our greatest responsibility to you
· We provide the highest level of secure data destruction services, whether on-site or at our secure facility.
· We can provide proof of full surveillance and evidence of destruction that meets or exceeds all regulatory requirements.
· We provide both NSA approved degaussing and hard drive destruction services.
· We adhere to and are certified to the HIGHEST industry and governmental standards.
· We back our services with a $5 Million E&O Policy & a $4 Million General Liability Policy.
$5 Million Guarantee
ER2 holds a $5M Errors and Omissions policy that covers data destruction backed by NAID compliance.
NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) is the most rigorous data security standard for data destruction specialists.
- 90 Day Surveillance Video Records
- 3-Level Background Checks
- Unannounced audit program
FREE Secure Wipe
Completely Erase All Data with our Proprietary Software
We utilize a secure, certified software that overwrites the existing data, including all empty sectors, 3 times to eliminate all data, ensuring complete and secure digital data destruction.
This standard is the US Department of Defense (Dod) 5220.22-M data erasure method.
It is also compliant with NIST SP 800-88, Guidelines for Media Sanitation.
On-Site or Secure-Site
We provide data erasure and destruction of computer hard drive, SSD, Tape, CD, Cell Phone, or any media type shredding, either at your site or our secure facility.
As a certified recycler, we can remove the computer hard drives for destruction so that the equipment can be recycled.
Electronic degaussing is a process in which a Hard Drive or Tape Media is subjected to a powerful magnetic field that scrambles it data bits, not only destroying the data but rendering the hard drive or tape media absolutely useless. In our process, the media will then be shredded.
It is an added layer of security that the NSA has now begun to require.
Our Data Destruction Process and Procedures are Compliant with:
When we destroy your data you will receive:
Certificate of Data Destruction
This will include an itemized inventory of the hard drive serial numbers. Since we are audited and insured, this holds value as it releases you of all liability and insures that your data has been securely destroyed and is sufficient proof for most regulatory agencies.
Copyright 2016 Electronic Responsible Recyclers, LLC All Rights Reserved